phone 0800 011 3200
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
chat service

Money Benefits



GOV.UK have information on all benefits, including:

Benefits calculators can tell you:

  • what benefits you could get
  • how to claim
  • how starting work will affect your benefits

Carers Scotland have information on benefits relevant to carers.

Citizens Advice Scotland has information on benefits in general.

If you go into hospital or a care home, you should tell the Department for Work & Pensions in case your benefits and/or state pension are affected. For more information, see the Department for Work & Pensions' Help if you're ill or disabled

The information was last updated on: 26th August 2020


How could we improve this website or this page? Please tell us your thoughts.

Find my council

Most care services are coordinated through regional councils and...further text to explain the importance of council and care serve provision/funding.

Find my council

You can contact your local council's social care department for a free assessment. Find their details here.

Scottish Government Scottish NHS