phone 0800 011 3200
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
chat service

Young carers and young adult carers Support and information

Support and information

Support and information

Health and social care services can support you.

There are also organisations to help young carers specifically. They offer advice and information and also the chance to talk to others in a similar situation to you.

Read the Scottish Government's:

The information was last updated on: 28th August 2020


How could we improve this website or this page? Please tell us your thoughts.

Find my council

Most care services are coordinated through regional councils and...further text to explain the importance of council and care serve provision/funding.

Find my council

You can contact your local council's social care department for a free assessment. Find their details here.

Scottish Government Scottish NHS