Table of Contents
How to delete and save menu items? #
Click the Save Menu button once you’ve added all the menu items you want.
To delete the menu items:
- Locate the menu item that you want to remove in the menu editor window
- Click on the arrow icon in the top right-hand corner of the menu item/box to expand it.
- Click on the Remove link. The menu item/box will be immediately removed.
- Click the Save Menu button to save your changes.
How to cutomize a menu item? #
- Navigation Label : This field specifies the title of the item on your custom menu. This is what your visitors will see when they visit your site/blog.
- Original: A link to the original source of the menu item (e.g. a link to view the post or page).
- CSS Classes: Optional CSS Classes for this menu item
How to add a custom link to a menu item? #
You have to give the URL and and Link text to insert a menu items.