This manual has been developed to support users in their use of WordPress.
WordPress is the content management system (CMS) that enables you to make content changes to the front-end of your website.
On occasion there might be some extra information that we do not cover in training but is available on your site.
Conventions used in this document #
This manual uses icons to illustrate comments with the following purposes.
- Best Practice
- Useful tips
- Navigate to
This manual will take you through:
- How to log on.
- How to navigate around the site.
- How to add, update and delete pages, blog, news posts and images.
- How to add, update and delete news posts.
- How to add, update and delete pages images.
- How to manage users.
- How to amend broken links.