GOV.UK have information on all benefits, including:
- carers and disability benefits
- carer's Allowance
- carer's Credit
- attendance Allowance
- heating and housing benefits - including Winter Fuel Payment, Cold Weather Payment and Free or discounted TV licence
- financial help if you're disabled
- council tax
- death and benefits and what to do after someone dies
- tax-free and taxable benefits
Benefits calculators can tell you:
- what benefits you could get
- how to claim
- how starting work will affect your benefits
Carers Scotland have information on benefits relevant to carers.
Citizens Advice Scotland has information on benefits in general.
If you go into hospital or a care home, you should tell the Department for Work & Pensions in case your benefits and/or state pension are affected. For more information, see the Department for Work & Pensions' Help if you're ill or disabled.
The information was last updated on: 17th January 2019