phone 0800 011 3200
Our phone service is temporarily suspended as our teams are supporting the management of the coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline
chat service

Adult support and protection Further information

Further information

Further information

Act Against Harm has further information on adult support and protection.

Read the Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland's Help for Carers and Money Matters (PDF, 136 KB).

If you, or someone you know, is at risk of harm don’t ignore it. Contact your local council by email or phone and share your concerns – you can do so anonymously. The matter will be dealt with sensitively and confidentially, and support given if needed.

The information was last updated on: 20th November 2017


How could we improve this website or this page? Please tell us your thoughts.

Find my council

Most care services are coordinated through regional councils and...further text to explain the importance of council and care serve provision/funding.

Find my council

You can contact your local council's social care department for a free assessment. Find their details here...

Scottish Government Scottish NHS